As of Version 220.127.116.11 Sendy is completely available now in Zapier.
- Sendy is now “global” on Zapier! Anyone can now use Sendy on Zapier without using an invite link. Explore ready to use “Zaps” in the ‘Third party resources & Integrations‘ page!
- Some slight changes to data output for Zapier actions and triggers
- Added new ‘Delete subscriber’ API method to delete a subscriber off a list (in addition to the existing ‘unsubscribe’ method)
With Zapier support, this opens up a whole world of automation! You can now integrate Sendy with over 500 apps available in Zapier’s directory. This also satisfies popular use-cases like the following:
- Notify yourself via email when a new user subscribes to your list
- Send an email to subscribe a user to a list
- Unsubscribe a user from a list when subscribed to another (essentially moving the subscriber between lists)
- Create a draft campaign ready to send when you publish a new post in your blog (RSS to Email)
- Tweet automatically after your campaign is sent
- And many more limited only by your imagination!
As part of Zapier’s process of being listed in their official app directory, Sendy is currently in “Invite-only” mode. That means you’d need to visit this “Invite Link” in order to use Sendy integration in your Zapier account.